Friday, February 10, 2012

Estella's Birthday Card

A new neighbor just moved in a couple weeks ago from Colorado. Surprise, surprise... one of their daughter is the same age as Abby .. and more surprise, her birthday is on the same date as mine .. February 6th!! :))

Once again, little miss Abby, placed an order for my handmade card. She choosed Anya, from The Greeting Stamp, and requested that Anya had a black hair, like hers. Unfortunately the hair did't turn out as I expected. I tried to pressed the coloring pencil as hard as I can, but I wish it had a darker black, instead of grey-ish black.



Supplies:
- The Greeting Farm rubber stamp
- EK Tools Punch: Flourish Square
- K&Co Confetti - 12x12 Designer Paper Pad

Here is a closer look:






Thanks for peeking :))



 

No comments:

Post a Comment