Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentines

Been busy making valentines ... special request from both my kids .. handmade valentines.
My daughter added: NO HEARTS for boys's valentines. She doesn't want anyone to think that she had any crush on those boys .. :)) .... so here it is ..

For boys:


Materials:
------------

- Paper: Bo Bunny Whoo-ligans Collections
- Stamp: Hero Arts Monster Fun

The image was pencil-colored, which is not come up really good in the picture. It supposed to be a gradation of dark blue green to light blue green on the monster body, gradation blue for the feet and hand. My son thinks it's the cutest valentines :)

Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to take picture of finish mini cards on girls' valentines ..  hope you get the idea :|



Material:
- Paper: Bo Bunny Smoochabel collection
- Stamped Image: Penny Black Clear Stamp Hugs
- Ink: Inkadinkado purple/lavender chalk Ink

All edges was inked with Inkadinkadoo Ink. At the end I totally destroyed the pad :(


And here is a special valentine for teachers:



- Background Paper is from my old stash .. forgot where it's from .. I think I bought that at Michaels long time ago.
- Stamped Image: The Greeting Farm - Miss Anya Love, colored with watercolor.
- Tools: Martha Stewart Heart Trim Edge Punch, punched on Martha Stewart glittered paper from her Enchanted Woodland collection.

Thanks for stopping by .. Please leave me some comments and join my blog :)

Fannie Erwina



No comments:

Post a Comment